SWENSK.COM is always in Australian dollars including gst (goods and sales tax of 10%)
International client orders will not be subject to GST charge, however they may be subject to additional duty charges, foreign taxes or other fees when the item enters the destination country.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay these additional charges. Should you refuse to pay the duties and charges, it is your responsibility as the customer to arrange the items to be returned to Swensk in order to be issued a refund. We will process your refund once the goods have been received in original condition with tags on. The refund can take up to 10 business days to be received via your original payment method.
For more information on local duties and taxes payable, please contact your local customs office.
FULFILLING YOUR ORDERc
We aim to make sure the website reflects availability of stock. However in the unlikely event that a product is out of stock, we will contact you as soon as possible and refund your full payment via the original payment method.
Full payment must be received prior to Swensk shipping your items. We accept the following methods of payment on swensk.com:
Apple Pay, Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, UnionPay, PayPal, AfterPay (online only).
For more information on about afterpay terms and conditions, visit the afterpay website.
Some highlights from their website are:
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment – see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time BEFORE the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- For each order below $40, a maximum of one $10 late fee may be applied per order. For each order of $40 or above, the total of the late fees that may be applied are capped at 25% of the original order value or $68, whichever is less. See Schedule 1.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible. Please click here for more information regarding Hardship.